Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{How to Post a Recipe}

1. Become an author (must be invited by someone who is already an author)
2. Click "New Post"
3. Title the Recipe
4. Add recipe
Post a photo if you have one
List ingredients and amounts first then instruction
Any helpful tips are always helpful
5. Label the recipe. Label recipes well. Is it a main dish, salad, treat, etc? Is it a healthy recipe or maybe one that is really fast and easy. The more labels, the easier for all of us to enjoy your recipe.
6. Click Publish Post

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea - I'm excited to see what recipes everyone posts. I know I am always on the lookout for good ones that are easy and actually taste good. Right now I have to admit that cooking is really hard with my sensitivity to smell. Mike knows that when I'm pregnant I usually don't cook much. Poor guy. I hope this phase passes soon so he can have a home cooked meal soon.

    ReplyDelete